The Annual Dinner of The Academy was held in the Davenport Hotel Dublin on Thursday the 3rd of May.
At the Dinner the outgoing President Dr. Finbar Callanan presented parchments of Fellowship of The Academy to the following:
- Col. Michael Cleary Former Director Corps of Engineers PDF
- Jack Golden President, Engineers Ireland. Director Human Resources CRH Plc
- Prof Peter Gregson Vice Chancellor, Queens University
- Prof Michael Hillery Prof Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering UL
- Joe O’ Donovan Managing Director, Roughan and O’Donovan Consulting Engineers
- David Orr Director of Central Procurement, Government of Northern Ireland. Vice President The Institution of Civil Engineers London.
- Paddy Purcell Former Director General Engineers Ireland
Academy guests at the Annual Dinner were Prof Jim Slevin President of The RIA with Mrs Slevin, John McGowan President Engineers Ireland with Mrs McGowan and Kevin Kernan Director General, Engineers Ireland. Mr McGowan proposed the toast of The Academy to which the President replied.